Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bath Time


The girls love to get in our big soaking tub. Well the two younger girls that is....Hailey now refuses to take baths because she doesn't want hair to get on her. Even though it is probably her hair she can't stand to be in the tub and have a strand of hair approach her. It's funny because she is like that with a lot of things. For example in the morning she can't go in the bathroom if someone else has just gone even if they flushed. She starts to gag. If she walks in and sees pee in the toilet she gags....I have actually thought she was going to throw up. I have always had a weak stomach too so I guess she takes after me.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ella is the same way about hairs in the tub!

Heidi C said...

such cute pictures of the girlies in the tub. That is so funny about Hailey! :) Love u!!!