Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Facebook

So after many requests I have joined facebook. Many requests from the same people that is. Anyway I have no clue what I am doing and have a feeling I just sent out some request to my entire address book to be my friends because I am getting all these messages back now. And I can't even figure it out...sending flowers and wall painting and stuff. So anyway hopefully I will figure it out soon. But if you read this and want to be my friend on facebook let me know and I will try and figure out how to add you.

5 comments:

AshlandFive said...

I tried looking you up...but couldn't find you!

Anonymous said...

yesss!! facebook is so fun. addicting. one more reason to avoid housework!

Anonymous said...

I have not jumped on the facebook wagon, but maybe I'll check it out. :)

Ben said...

I signed up for Facebook about a month ago. I have no idea what it is though. Andrea's going to sign up tonight.

Anonymous said...

Yes I am on facebook! Its kinda fun, look for me, I'll look for you
katie