Saturday, May 10, 2008

Horsies!






Just down the road from us every year there are about 20 colts! They are so beautiful. We often stop the car and just watch them. Today the girls and I walked (Hailey rode her bike) to go look at them. While we were there the "cowboy" came in on a 4-wheeler with tons of bulls. It was a little scary as they came bucking in. I was a little nervous because I was taking pictures but he didn't seem to mind us being on his property. In fact he took each girl in the fence to pet the horses. I couldn't believe Avery went but she was thrilled. Quiet as can be though. I love the bottom picture with the "cowboy" laughing....Karis had just jumped when the horse neighed really loud.

5 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds fun!

Amber and Nala said...

How neat! What a nice "cowboy". The girls will remember that one for awhile. :)

Anonymous said...

Was that Skoal or Kodiak?

Andrea said...

Great photos of the girls with the horses.

Abby said...

Thanks Andrea! And I have no idea what anonymous is talking about.....