Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Events of the Week

Chocolate Chip Cookies Karis Style. I need to think of a name for these.....Whenever I make cookies Karis spends her time picking out all the chocolate chips and just eating the cookie. So finally I got smart and made her a batch without chocolate chips! The Karis Cookie.....

The weather is finally getting better around here. The girls are having so much fun bike-riding. Especially Hailey...she can finally use the bike Gamma and Papa got her when she turned 3!! It has a little seat for her doll so it is so cute to watch her take her doll on a ride. She will then take her over to the swing set and push her on the swing and put her on the slide. Have I mentioned I love having little girls?!
And yes Avery is wearing underwear in this picture.......I am starting to have her wear it around the house....so far no success.....She yells "pee-pee" and even runs to the bathroom but then wets her pants. I need to be a little more observant. It was easier to train the first two because I could be more devoted to watching their every move!! Hopefully soon we will have some success!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics, we are loving this warm weather too!

Becky said...

Avery will get the hang of it. I never pushed it with Ella and she does just fine. The Karis cookie looks good to me!

Jen said...

I can't believe karis does that. That's the best part!! What a good mom to make her own special cookie. :)