
Last night Hailey and her friend Tabatha went out on the town! Tabatha invited Hailey to join her for dinner and then the play Peter Pan! In preparation for this event I rented the Peter Pan DVD and watched it with Hailey all week. We talked about how it was all just pretend. (If you are wondering why reference this) we are still dealing with a lot of fear of any sort of movie with Hailey that is the least bit scary. I told her if she was scared to close her eyes or tell Tabbie's Nana. I was a little nervous for her to go without one of us but Tabbie's Nana -who she lives with- is fabulous! I warned her ahead of time but Hailey came through like a champ with no fear what so ever!! She got home at 10:00 last night!! She really is growing up. She had a wonderful time and can't stop talking about it!!
4 comments:
I can't believe she stayed out until 10! She looks so cute all dressed up with her friend.
Wow - Sounds like a lot of fun.
I recently took Anya to see "Beauty & the Beast" for the 2nd time. The first was at NW Children's Theatre in December and this time was at Grant High School. We went with some colleagues of mine and their children (another colleague's daughter was Belle). I was amused to hear Anya "explaining" to her 2-5 yr old peers that, "It's a little scary with the wolves, but it's okay. It's just a story." This, from the child who was ready to "go home now," the first time she saw it.
Good call on watching the videos first. We didn't do that which made the first time more difficult, I think.
That is so sweet! What a fun night for her. They look adorable too!
Post a Comment