Monday, May 5, 2008

Todays Quote

Hailey: I've decided what kind of Birthday party I want when I turn 6.
Me: What?
Hailey: An underwear party. Everyone will need to come in just their underwear. Isn't that a good idea Mom? And we can put little toy underwears on the cake for decoration.
Me: I don't know Hailey....
Hailey: Please Mom, please!!

Hailey: How do you say 5 in Spanish?
Me: Cinco
Hailey: Well then I am cinco!
Karis: And I'm a little stinker too!

5 comments:

Becky said...

funny! The quote from karis made me laugh out loud.

Alicen said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You Hoefer girls are a riot!!!

I love that you write these things down!

Alicen said...

by the way, may i just rsvp now and say "we can't make it to the underwear party"??? ;)

Anonymous said...

we are looking forward to the underwear party...will boys be invited?

karis' made me lol too!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS!!! Karis is so funny.