Karis came running in with her dress off her shoulders. (The dress has sleeves so it wasn't exactly modest looking.)
I said, "Karis to be a little lady you need to wear your dress around your shoulders.
Karis with a great big smile said, "Wellllll....I don't want to be a little lady. I want to be Aurora." (one of the Disney Princesses)
So at three its princesses they aim to be......whats it going to be at 13?!!
3 comments:
Ariel, Eric, Grimsby, Belle, The Beast, Maurice, Sleeping Beauty, Prince Phillip, et al......they all live in our home! They have since she was about 2 1/2! There are days the Sleeping Beauty dress will not come off her for ANYTHING...she will sleep in it! Oh to be young again and have no other worries than which princess to be for the day!
Oh and don't forget the collecting of "human treasures" that goes on constantly!
what a funny little girl!
Post a Comment