Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Farm Day


Hailey's Preschool had Farm Day today. The girls had a great time. It was freezing cold and windy though so I don't think the parents were as thrilled.
Highlights:
Petting the small animals. Avery was in heaven looking at the chickens because of her love of birdies. It was so cute to watch her stare at them.
Riding the horses! The girls were thrilled and they even let Avery ride. However I was terrified but she did fine. I stayed with her running along beside....quite a sight I'm sure.
The Bounce House!
Planting a flower and bringing it home.
Face-painting
Digging for candy in hay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun!

Amber and Nala said...

How fun...I just saw the cutest baby sheep this morning and I was thinking I need to round up some kids and take them to a farm because that way I can see all the cute little animals too! :) Maybe Madison will come over soon...it just doesn't work the same if you are a lone adult wanting to visit someone's farm. ;) Glad the girls had fun! Have you guys visited the Buffalo Farm yet?? If not, we should go this summer when Madison comes over! It's very cool!

Abby said...

No we haven't but we'd love to...never even heard of it...