BUBBLE GUM Ice-cream sold at the grocery store!! Basically since I was a small child Bubblegum Ice Cream has been my favorite and I could only have it when we went out for ice-cream because they didn't sell it at the store. But my dreams have come true....Tillamook came out with Pink Bubble Gum Ice Cream and it is everything I love. In fact it is my favorite kind of Bubble Gum Ice Cream because it comes with chunks but not chunks of gum just chunks of gum flavored candy. I am thrilled however a little sad because it is a limited edition. I bought 2 containers today and Scott is going to pick some more up tomorrow. So if you live near Hoeferburg and want some you better come to my house because the stores will be sold out!!
And I will admit a tiny, tiny part of me wished I was preggo or nursing still so I could indulge even more.....I will try and have self-control so that I can still fit into my favorite jeans next week......
7 comments:
that sounds soooo good and summerie, can't wait to look for it here! Thanks for the tip!
I bought it and was actually disappointed, I really did not like those chucks. I am waiting for the feature flavor to be black licorice. Did you know it was on sale for 2.50 last week?
yummy! tillamook is the best anyways.
Enjoy Abby! Although I am not a bubble gum ice cream fan, I am a huge fan in general of ice cream, so I understand completely!!!
I cant believe this. You hate gum chewing yet your favorite ice cream flavor is bubble gum! I will never figure out Abby.
I've been to many a ice cream place looking for bubble gum ice cream - and inquiring about the chunks!! Glad you can get it in the store
I love Bubble gum ice cream, I might have to go get some...
Post a Comment