Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I KNEW This Was Going To Happen!!!
So all winter she wore a gymnastic outfit...and now that summer is here she has pulled out the cute winter clothes she refused to wear. Of course she is wearing them Karis style...we wouldn't want to actually match now would we?!
That is hilarious!! I have to hide the other season's clothes in rubbermaids in the garage to keep them out of it. Otherwise they'll wear shorts in the winter!! Crazy kids.
4 comments:
That's hilarious. Her little body must be good at self-regulating her temperature!
what a fashion statement!
At least she is having fun
That is hilarious!! I have to hide the other season's clothes in rubbermaids in the garage to keep them out of it. Otherwise they'll wear shorts in the winter!! Crazy kids.
Post a Comment