They also delivered me my new lens so I had fun practicing taking some close ups!
Ben and Andrea came to visit this weekend. Andrea and I have known each other since we were roommates in college!! It was great to spend time with them.
Highlights:
Going to First Friday and eating at Dakota Cafe- I had the most interesting yet delicious meal. Pulled pork over some kind of rice/mush type thing with chipotle cream sauce and roasted yams and kale. It really was amazing!
First Farmers Market of the year
Barbecuing without the barbecue (it broke)
Hailey in awe of watching Andrea put her make-up on- since i don't wear make-up this was quite entertaining for her
Andrea forgetting her make-up here and Ben frantically driving back when told she him she would be buying all new makeup!
It was a great time!! Thanks for coming guys! We love you and the girls can't stop talking about you.
3 comments:
Definitely good times! Thanks for hosting us. We love you guys!
Looks like a great time was had by all!
Really, can I come visit??? It sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment