Friday, May 23, 2008

Carrie Underwood Here I Come

So I am off to see Carrie Underwood tonight....the true American Idol...the one I voted for all season....the only one I cried over when the winner was announced! Can you tell I am excited? Jen, Tiffany, Carolyn and I are going to dinner and then to the concert....yeah!!! I won't be taking my camera...what's the point I figure...I won't be able to get good photos and will just stress that something will happen to my camera.

I told Hailey I was going and she pulled her shirt up so her tummy was showing and said, "Will she be dressed like this?" I said, "I don't know....why?" And she said, "Cuz that's how rock stars dress right?" Perceptive little thing she is......

3 comments:

Becky said...

Have Fun!

Jen said...

I am so jealous!! By the time I heard that she was coming here, the tickets were already sold out. :( Hope you have a blast!

Ang said...

Hi, since you're such a huge Carrie Underwood fan, check out my blog at http://americanidolseasons.blogspot.com. Leave a comment :)