
So the boys went to the movie "Expelled-No Intelligence Allowed" and Andrea and I entertained the girls. We did nails and made doll jewelry. It was lots of fun.
Quotes of the Day: (I am thinking of making this a weekly post but don't know if I can come up with enough quotes. However here are a few from today.)
Hailey: "I love dead kitties." This came after I was completely grossed out by Gracie carrying around a dead cat and eating it. I was horrified.
Karis to Andrea: "Do you give spanks in your family?" Ben and Andrea don't have kids so I am thinking the answer was no. This came because a friend was over and doing something wrong and her dad threatened to spank her. Karis looked devastated so we had to have a talk about how some families spank when the kids are bad. Apparently she is taking a poll...maybe I should add it to the blog.
3 comments:
How fun!! I need a spa day. :) I love the cute little doll jewelry too. I like the quote of the week idea, and I bet you could come up with enough given all the cute things your girls say. :) Did Gracie really EAT the dead cat?? :0That is soooo disgusting...better brush her teeth after that one. ;)
Are you sure they don't give spanks?
You always have the funniest/craziest stories!! Never a dull moment in your house. Love the spa day idea. So cute!
Post a Comment