Tuesday, February 19, 2008

3 Day Weekend Fun!











So since Scott works for the government he gets all the holidays off (your tax dollars at work) (just kidding). Anyway we had a great weekend. Me especially! Sunday night I went out with some friends for Tiffany and Jen's Birthdays. This is a great group of moms I met here through an online group. We have a message board and lots of playgroups. If someone needs a coffee or wants to meet at the park they just post it and several of us show up! It has been a great way to meet people...in fact I would say 75% of the people I have met moved here within the last 3 years. This is one growing small town!! So anyway here we are enjoying some kid-free time. I must say it is much easier to conversate without breaking up fights, wiping noses, and serving endless supplies of goldfish! We always say we should do this more often...so I am going to try and start up a coffee time thing on Saturdays if I ever have a free one that is....
And then my friends Kate and Sierra and I went to Starbucks and then to Juno yesterday. A great movie by the way...although I can't decide if I liked the ending or not.....anyone see it? What did you think?

No comments: