Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Extreme Napper Poll
So I added a little poll. It has to do with Avery...she is such a napper...I literally wake her up after over 3 hours of napping almost everyday!! And it is great but people always seem so surprised that it makes me a little worried about her. She acts normal and does constantly move when awake but she is such a sleeper. My other girls were this way too actually but they usually woke up after 2 1/2 - 3 hours where I think Avery would sleep until dinner. I am a bit of a Nap Naazti so I am not complaining here at all!! (Anyone who knows me knows there isn't much that would keep me out of the house or away from a crib once 1:00 comes around....) So feel free to vote and if you want comment on this entry. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i guess as long as the dr isn't concerned, i wouldn't be either
Mindy used to do the same thing. She was the only child I have who used to ask to go to bed! She's getting to where she doesn't need as much sleep, especially at night. She still naps for 3 hours quite often, however.
Abby, IF ONLY my dear sweet son could take some advice from Avery... He is an expert 20-minute cat-napper and I can't remember the last time he slept for an hour in the crib. Enjoy!!! :) (Although I would probably get a little nervous if he went for 3 + hours, too... but I think she's probably fine and just loves to sleep!)
I think that every child is just different. I haven't had one of those nappers that sleep for 3 hours but Sophie is a great napper and she sleeps for 2. After having my son who didn't sleep for longer than a 1/2 hour, I'll take what I can get!! :)
I think Andrea would take 3 hour naps if she could, does that count for anything?
So we don't have kids yet - I guess ALL children ALWAYS take 3 hour naps right? Woohoo! I can't wait!
...totally joking
Post a Comment