When I was pregnant I had a really sensitive nose so this story would have made be gag and run for the nearest sink. Anyway for the rest of you....Hailey had tubes put in her ears almost a year ago. Well the last few days we noticed a very foul smell....and finally discovered where it was coming from....Hailey's ear! If any of you remember my lovely Tucker dog...his ears often had the same odor...in fact a friend of mine Dana E. loved to clean them out!! She would use q-tips and dig and dig around.....anyway......
I am taking Hailey to her ear dr. this afternoon to see what is going on. She informed me that it only hurts if she picks it. This was right after this conversation:
Hailey: "Hey Karis...come and sniff near my ear"
Karis: "OK Hailey" and happily trots over, gets her nose really close and inhales deeply.....
Karis: "EWWW......."
Hailey: "Smell it again Karis...."
Karis: A little smarter this time..."NOOOOO"
5 comments:
does it smell like dead fish?
That is disgusting. I remember the Tucker ears.
I love it when you write the exchanges between Hailey and Karis! It always cracks me up - even if it is kind of mean to make Karis sniff her stinky ear. Hope it's all ok.
I guess I can't read this post!
Katie m
I think I better come check this out! If I can catch a break from my homeless people ear cleaning ministry, I will come work my magic!!!
~The infamous ear chick!~
Dana E
Post a Comment