Sooo.... this is my 150th post!! So my sister Hannah said it took her 8-9 months to post this many posts. So I don't know what that says about me except that I obviously have a much more exciting life than she does. Just kidding.
Anyway in honor of you all my adoring fans who have encouraged me to continue to pursue my dream of being the ultimate blogger I am having a little contest. I am trying to set a comments record. I think my most comments have been 9 so I am going to try and have many, many more! So I would like everyone to leave 1 comment only. Then I will randomly select one person who will win a Starbucks coffee card!! Sounds exciting doesn't it. Now remember only 1 comment per person and lets see if we can set a record here!! Come one all you stalkers....leave a comment! Leave one if you faithfully leave one, leave one if you've only left one, leave one if you randomly leave one, and leave one if you've never left one!!
And thanks a latte for taking the time to read my ramblings of life in Hoeferburg!
24 comments:
ok I am-do I get a prize for being the first to comment?
I looked back and it actually took me about 15 months to get to 150!
I barely have time to keep up with reading your posts much less writing that many! :)
you've got me beat too! except I have two blogs so I guess that makes a difference (although I think even with both I'm barely over 150 - nice work!!)
I'm not anywhere close to that many!!! I love to read your postings so keep it up!
Abby, reading your blog is the highlight of my day. I am jealous of many things (e.g. I sent evites for Anya's 3rd birthday because I didn't have time to address envelopes, let alone craft themed invites) but mostly, I am greatly entertained. And I LOVE the photos. : )
p.s. I am in Statistics class right now, pretending to take VERY CAREFUl notes. : )
oh how I love reading the blog! I can't wait for the next 150 posts!
Should I order my Venti Peppermint Mocha now? Or should I wait till the contest is officially over?
I do read your blogs all the time but I don't always have time to comment. I love reading them and I can't wait until the next one. Melanie
You are so Funny!! I was laughing at the the end of it.
Abby, I'll admit that I am a bit of a stalker, but I hardly ever comment on anyone's blog, so I guess I stalk everyone. I do love reading your blog daily... always entertaining. Keep the Karis stories coming!
~Hannah B.
Abby, here's to hoping you get a call from Oprah to be a guest on her show as the ULTIMATE BLOGGER! (Here's also hoping I get a free latte!!!)
Abby- I love reading your blog, makes me (and my family) seem a little more normal somehow!
Keep 'em coming!
Katie myers
ok you are amazing! i am guessing it has to be because you have the teacher trait in you!! Scott where are you its your turn to get in on this you might win!! hope you are all well and enjoying life. cant wait for my starbucks card its the perfect place that Deb and I go to recharge with out two boys!
I do love reading your blog, Abby! You're quite the little poster!! :) Nothing like offering up a Starbucks card to get people to comment. LOL
I'm amazed at how you find the time to blog! Three kids and all! You're truly my blog inspiration. Thanks for entertaining all of us!
Love to all of you!
Abby - thanks for all your blogging...we all can enjoy your hilarious, smart personality even from a distance. Keep up the good work, sista!
suzanne
I wonder how many of us would not have commented if there wasn't something in it for us:) Love your blog, your stories make me laugh and your deal hunting is pretty impressive. Did I win?
because the lattes help my mood, I leave this comment
I would have left a comment long ago but I can never get on the computer, because someone is ALWAYS using it! I love you. The Hottie in your life, Scott
I'm in. Life in Hoeferburg and is great entertainment.
Okay so I think I'm like comment 23. THAT IS SO AMAZING! You have many blogger friends. So is Scott in for the coffee too? I always thought family couldn't participate in contests. :) Just kidding. Just my competitive nature coming out. Keep up the wonderful insipiring blogs. I also love reading up on the deals. I will be heading out to FM soon. Thanks!
Count me in for the latte drawing!
Post a Comment