Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hailey's Stats

Hailey had her 5 year appointment today...5 years!?! It seriously doesn't seem like it has been that long since we took her in for her 3 day appointment!! How much has changed! Anyway she did awesome....very quiet and cooperative the Dr. said. She had 3 shots and didn't even cry. I was so proud of her.

My friend Sierra watched the little ones....thanks Sierra!! I declared a few months ago that I would NEVER take all three to the dr. at once again. That was after Avery's appointment when the girls each had to poop while I was talking to the dr.....the nurse ended up going across the office with them but then I could hear them yelling, "Mom...I need to be wiped...." They also snacked through the entire appointment getting crumbs everwhere and discovered where the other dr. kept the womanly exam items...which became fun toys....it was all in all a mortifying experience which brings me back to why Sierra kept the girls. And it made the appointment much more about Hailey this way too...the dr. could actually talk to her.

She weighs 39 pounds! 50 %
She is 37 inches tall- a little over 50%
Yeah Hailey!

6 comments:

Becky said...

What a gal!

Strauss House said...

I can't believe she's FIVE either! I think we brought you a meal when she was born and that doesn't seem that long ago!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe she's 5 already. She's such a great little girl!

Anonymous said...

I just read to Amanda that Hailey didn't cry when she got her shots, her mouth dropped and she said WOW!
As you can guess she SCREAMED like a banche at her last appointment!

Way to go Hailey!!! Happy Birthday!
Katie myers

Melissa said...

Oh my, I can so relate to going to the doctor's with 3 kids! Every so often I forget how awful it is and try again. I always leave thinking, "never again"! My boys like to get on the doctor's stool and fly it across the room. Then of course, they're also into every drawer and cupboard.

I'm glad Hailey's doing so well!

Rachelle said...

I can't believe Hailey is 5!

Do you know that at Cole's 3yr appt. he weighs 40lbs and is 42" tall!!!