So our bathroom proved to be a much, much bigger project than we realized! However it is done now (almost- just a few other little things to do). Can I just say it looks amazing?! And it is all thanks to Scott!! He spent countless hours working on this. The great thing about Scott (and this is extreme opposite of me) is he is very precise...meaning he gets things to look just right. Well I think he outdid himself here. Doesn't it look great?!
I don't have the before pics but lets just say it was ugly. And the cool faucets.....those were his idea too. I balked at the price but in the end decided they weren't that much more than what we planned and they are so unique and fun! All this to say.....I wouldn't advice a remodel with 3 small children. We did decide NOT to tackle the kitchen for awhile because basically while Scott was tirelessly working on the bathroom I was tending to the children. I couldn't help much because the girls can't be unsupervised (except when I am blogging.) So the house was in a bit of disarray. But it is all done now and well worth it. (Right Honey?) Anyway...thanks Scott you are one handy man!! ;)
6 comments:
It looks really good! I love the tile border around the tub.
Wow, he did a great job! I love your tub. Looks relaxing!
Way to go, Scott! I love the detail in the tiling. Praise the Lord for handy husbands! :o)
I love it! Nice job, Scott.
It looks fantastic! Really nice work Scott!
I like it too! The faucets are cool!
Post a Comment