So the girls and I have had a fun day so far. We went to Mops this morning...the girls got to decorate cookies and I got to have some adult conversation, make a craft, eat breakfast, and listen to a great speaker talk about romance and ways to love and respect our husbands. It was really good. Then we came home and the girls opened presents from Gamma and Papa. How fun for them! They got blocks, stamp stuff, body lotion (which is all over the floor), and sparkley stuff. Avery got a new baby that can go in the tub. What blessed girls we have that have such generous and loving grandparents!!
Then for lunch we had a heart shaped lunch. The girls got to cut hearts out of cheese. They loved it and ate a lot! We also will make heart-shaped sandwiches and toast later. Funny how they eat more if it is just in a fun shape!
And the other pic I threw in is Hailey helping Avery. It was the other day but it was so sweet and loving so good for a Valentines Day post. Avery was crying because she couldn't get the plastic high heels on so Hailey got down and helped her. I love to watch their relationship. Hailey is so sweet with her and always trying to appease her. She is really helpful too. If Avery is doing something she isn't supposed to be Hailey is really good at distracting her. Can you feel the love.....
1 comment:
Cute. Sounds like fun.
Post a Comment