Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl

Well Scott and the girls are off to a Super Bowl party and I will be joining them with Aves (that is what Hailey calls her and sometimes Scott and I do too) as soon as she wakes up. I made some hot corn/green chile/roasted pepper/cheese dip, and some tortilla roll ups with olives and peppers and taco flavored cream cheese. Can't wait to try them. We are headed to some friend's house where there will be plenty of food, girls, and fun! And should I admit that I have NO IDEA who is even playing in the Super Bowl? Really I don't....I will cheer for whoever Scott wants though.....I do know the Cowboys aren't in it and that is very sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't care, so brent took emmett to a party and i got to stay home...alone! i did know who was playing though.

Ben said...

So Abby - how was the party? Did you watch any of the game at all?