Another project I have going on is huge....scrapbooking all my parent's photos!! So far I have completed 21 layouts. I am just doing simple ones. Let me just say organizing and figuring them out was quite a task. My dad spent hours on it and then the two of us spent more hours going through and putting each year of photos into a bag. Now I am working on one year at a time. However I call my mom and ask something like, "Now when did you move to Yakima? or How old was I when...., or who was in front of the porch....etc." And she usually replies, "Oh it doesn't matter...I don't know...just put it wherever...." If you know my mother you can imagine the conversation. In fact just now she said, "I don't even know which child it is in the photo half the time." She does have 7 so I guess it would all blur together after 33 years of mothering.....
(Melissa and Monica- double click on the photos and see if you can find yourselves.....)
I am also still trying to keep up on the girl's photos so did this page of Avery. And I have been creating favors, invitations, etc. for Hailey's big birthday bash next week. All this to say I really shouldn't be blogging but working but as Hannah says, "Blogging is a good release". So there you go...I am released....actually I am off to a Sensaria party my friend Crissy is doing....we get to soak our feet and eat so here I come....
5 comments:
I am excited to the book and the scrapbook. I am thinking Roc looks like me??
Yes, Becky, that picture of you looks just like Roc!! I also think the pic of dad on the bottom left looks a lot like Mike?! Everything looks great Abby.
Wow, what a project!! That's so awesome you're doing that. I had to agree when I saw the picture of Becky, I thought it was Roc!! :)
This is impressive. I just don't know how you get it all done. Will you please post pics of the invitations and favors? I can't believe Hailey is turning 5!
:-)Julia
Those pictures are pretty fun. I remember Taffy and that car! Makes me feel old!
Post a Comment