First I would like to thank all of you for commenting on my blog! It was very exciting to see the comments come piling in and to read all of the nice things you each wrote! Thanks.....but now there can only be one winner right? Well actually I decided to make two so that Hailey and Karis could each draw one. I wrote down all the names, put them in a bowl, and let each girl pick a winner! So if you can see your name...you are the winner! (Sarah Shearer and Rachael!! Sarah- please e-mail me your address and I will get your coveted gift card in the mail! It may take a few days but it will come!)
3 comments:
When do I get mine?
Well, I enjoyed taking part in your little contest, even though I didn't win. Maybe Rachael will take me to coffee this weekend!
I'm beaming right now! I was so excited. I rarely win anything so it makes me feel real good to win this coveted drawing. Thanks so much! :)
Post a Comment