Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fred Meyer Deals

OK thanks to my wonderful sister Becky for the heads up on this. Fred Meyer is having a sale on Colgate/Palmolive items 5 for 10$. Plus they have a 10$ rebate if you buy 5 items! So basically you get 5 items for free! I got 3 things of toothpaste, a pack of soap and deoderant. Now...if you are really on top of things and cut out the coupons last week you can actually make money on this! I only had one coupon but still I made 75 cents and got 5 items! Although I did have to pay tax on the items and will have to pay for the stamp....but still a great deal.

A little rebate tidbit: Do your rebate as soon as you get home from the store so you don't forget. Cut off all the upc's and fill out the info and pop it into the mailbox. You don't want to forget about it and then let it expire!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Its also a good idea to make a copy of it first, that way you remember to look out for it in the mail and if you don't get it you have all the info and you can call and ask about it. This has happened to me. I never have had to send my copy to them as proof and they have just sent out another rebate, but you never know when they may want a copy of what you sent them originally.

Becky said...

Actually the credit goes to mom, she is the one that told me about it.