So anyone who has read my blog for at least 2 days is probably quite aware that
1: Karis has a fascination with her pink gymnastics outfit and/or swimming suits
and
2: Hoeferburg must be located somewhere very warm.
Well the first is true the second.....ummm...no....it is quite cold here. However today we hit the 40 degree mark...in fact it is so nice out that Hailey declared, " I think it's summer Mom! Let's buy popsicles!"
Back to the story....Karis kept trying to tell me what she wanted to wear this morning....
something about a purple summer outfit and I had no idea. She kept saying, "Like in the book Mom". A few minutes later she comes proudly into the kitchen holding the Father's Day book we made for Scott and points to the picture of the very summer outfit she wants to wear. Being the softy that I am I dug through the summer clothes and found it for her. She was quite delighted. I am really hoping this summer when it is over 100 degrees she decides to wear all the cute winter clothes she has......
1 comment:
Well at least she is cute!
Post a Comment