Friday, February 15, 2008

Hailey's Party













Hailey had a great time at her party today. The girls had lots of fun playing games and eating Strawberry Cupcakes and drinking Strawberry Italian Sodas. They even watched a Strawberry Shortcake movie and ate popcorn. It was suprisingly the calmest party I have ever done. I think because the girls are growing up and they act more mature than they used to. They all calmly sat through the gifts, food, and activities. And Karis once again wore her finest clothing.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see Karis, I laugh hysterically at what she is wearing. I can't wait to see the next picture. It sounds like it was great party and Hailey looked adorable. Melanie

Rachelle said...

Looks like everything turned out great!

AshlandFive said...

Abby! It's so great to see your little family has grown since I last saw you. Your girls are so beautiful. I pray you and Scott are doing really well. Ciao! Laura Ashland

Anonymous said...

So I've been on your page twice in the last week!!!! Love the pics and commentary. Will's sister is here and I'm working all weekend. We'll try to get McKenna to call Hailey sometime today or tomorrow. Sorry we weren't able to make the connection yesterday. Glad all went well!

P.S. Loved seeing the small group pic at the Pasta Company - but made my heart hurt thinking we weren't there with you!