



I took some pictures of the girlies this morning. I had this vision in my head of little conversation heart candies scattered about with cute little girls posing but not looking posed....yeah...it just didn't happen. Seriously....why is it so hard to get a decent picture? I'll tell you...I am taking one of Hailey, Avery comes running up and touches the lense, then Karis keeps popping into the picture, then the girls all start stuffing the candy hearts into their mouths...you get the idea.....
4 comments:
Oh, how I understand!
I know what you mean. My little subject is always crawling away or turning his head as soon as I press the button! Don't these children understand that we are just trying to capture their childhood?
That comment was from me!
To get your portrait pics to post correctly, you need to rotate them in Picassa or similar photo software, save them to your computer and then post to your blog. Hope that helps! : )
Post a Comment