Friday, November 30, 2007

Anyone Want A Free Puppy?


Just kidding ....sort of ......having a puppy is sooo much work....having a puppy and 3 small children is a TON of work....I had no idea.....Yesterday she peed and pooped

in the house 5 times! She woke up at 4:30 yipping and wouldn't stop, then again at 6:30. I took her out to go potty in the snow and she refused. I can't exactly sit out there all day with the girls in the house by themselves and I am not about to bundle them up and take them out each time. I put her in the garage...she got out and got her head stuck in the fence and was barking.....if she wasn't so loud and right out Avery's window I would have left her there...just kidding......she chewed up a foam ball and left it all over the stairs and hall, she knocked Avery down, she took my shoes and jumped under the bed where I couldn't reach her....and this was all before 10:30 am!! Anyway everyone tells us it will get better.....lets hope so!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That's is exactly why I don't want a dog! I feel your pain.

Kristi said...

I don't know how you do it Abby. Sorry I couldn't chat today when you called.

Hannah said...

What a stinker!