As promised when I started blogging I am going to blog about different rooms in my house occasionally. Well here is a room I spend tons of time in...My Scrapbook Room...or should I say area. It is not as cute or trendy as some but I kind of like it! And thanks to my friend Kristi it is now much more organized! She was here for the weekend several weeks ago and helped me reorganize the entire thing! (The last time it had been done was when I moved into my house in Tualatin I think and Andrea did it!) So it was time....
And just yesterday I made the cute little collage of photos of the girls with the word inspiration above....because they are my inspiration for most of my pages!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a friend that helped you organize! I like the inspiration pictures.
Why am I not the inspiration?
I love what you've done with it. The inspiration collage is very cute! I wish someone would come help me organize my craft room. Maybe if I clean it up I can take photos and post it on my blog!
Post a Comment