So another dorky post but I just have to share my good deals!! Olives were on sale for 48 cents and cranberry sauce for 18 cents at Super One. Well there was a limit of two...since I use tons of both and both are above $1 regular price I knew I needed to take advantage. However there is a limit of 2! So that's where the little shoppers came in. I gave each girl $2 and four cans and they went through the line first. It was so cute and I think the checker was amused. Even Avery took part...so in total I got 28 cans.....instead of just 4!! (Because after we went through the line we went to the car and then back in to a different line and did it again!) Just wait until Scott hears what our weekend plans include.....I plan to stop there several more times and do the same.....then we will have cranberry sauce (for a delicious jello I make) and olives for the year!!
I also got Tillamook ice cream for $2, butter for $1.25, 4 FREE yogurts, crackers for $1, sausage for $1 (usually $5), Best Foods mayo for $1.25. Most of this was at Albertsons because I took the Safeway coupons there and combined them with manufactured coupons...I spent $37 and saved $47, usually I do much better than that actually but all in all a good shopping trip. OH and the meat guy, (who said when he sees me he will put 99 cent coupons on things that are almost at the date) gave the girls some stickers and a poster and told me he loves seeing me there with the girls.....and what a nice family we are....that was very sweet because shopping with 3 little ones isn't always easy so it is nice when someone takes the time to compliment you. OK that's it for today....no photos of the trip but you get the picture....
4 comments:
i can't believe you sent the girls through the line!
maybe the meat guy was hitting on you?? ;) come on, you are the newest trendsetter on the block!
I love hearing about your good deals! Especially since I've been adhering to a strict budget. You're such an inspiration!
Should I say, "You are your mother's daughter!" I guess saving so much money gives you more freedom to do frivolous activities like shop at Ann Taylor Loft and pierce your nose.
Post a Comment