So before I was a parent there were many things I vowed....one was that my child would NEVER have a pacifier past babyhood. I mean what kind of a parent lets a toddler, or gasp, a 3 year old run around with a pacifier? Well I found out.....the kind of parent I am! So here she is with the pacifier or as she lovingly calls it "fice" and her princess high heals....what a girl!
Oh and I have a list of excuses but my favorite is the dentist and speech therapist both recently checked her out and she shows no signs of using one!! Yeah...teeth and speech are fine....And I only let her have it at home, in the car, and in bed.... I am also curious as to how old a child has to be before they willingly give up a pacifier? Anyone know?
Love the outfit? We make deals around here....when we go somewhere you wear what Mommy wants....when we are home you get to choose....
2 comments:
My, my, my! I just love the stories posted on your blog! Your girls are soooo full of life. We really hope to visit with you guys sometime soon! :)
What in the world?! What kind of mother are you? A good one because even though Karis looks like a ragamuffin, she's delighted!
Post a Comment