Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Guess I Am A Trendsetter!



So after I bravely had my nose pierced my good friends Rachel and Sierra at http://www.littleleaps.blogspot.com/ decided to get theirs done too! So here we are.....right before our small group. They are two of my good friends and we have been in the same small group for over 2 years now! So I wonder who is next....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Does it mean anything that your is on the other side of theirs?

Andrea said...

So this is the reason God sent you to Ellensburg.. to convince everyone to get nose rings. It's all so clear to me now. : )

Abby said...

Actually I made sure and asked what the social contotations were for which side and there aren't any so no it doesn't mean anything..just what you want..

Rachelle said...

So cute, but it seems to me more of a Portland thing than an Ellensburg thing!!!