Monday, November 26, 2007

Recent Layouts

Sorry about the glare....a 2 pager of a hike we took with Matt & Kristi- top and bottom- Family Book

Hailey painting outside....I had really high hopes for this scraplift from CD Muckosky but it was a bit of a disaster.... Hailey's Book

Two pager of Karis and Hailey painting outside...Karis' book



Avery's book...LOVE these photos....




So remember this motto when looking at my layouts: " A finished layout is better than a perfect layout".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We made the scrapbook and the blog! Your blog is inspiring. I am going to start one.
kristi

Anonymous said...

I think your pages are really cute, especially the Avery pages!

Jen said...

Wow, good job on all the layouts. You've gotten a lot done! They're all adorable!

Alicen said...

Hey Abby, I'm looking to buy some cute, sassy, and cool fancy fonts... for scrapbooking, card making, publications, etc. What is your recommendation? Is there a specific software you use? or a website where I can purchase some cool fonts?

Abby said...

I use the Creating Keepsakes fonts...you can buy a CD and download them.....also www.twopeasinabucket.com
had some good fonts that you can buy individually I think.