Today my friend Pam and I headed over the mountain and went to Bellevue Square to do a little Christmas shopping. It was great! It seemed so leisurely shopping without the girls. I got some great deals and some not so great deals but cute stuff. Some new boots, a red vest, a skirt and a sweater from Anne Taylor Loft...love their coupons. Got the girls a few items too...some fabulous deals at the North Bend outlets....skirts for 85 cents at Children's Place!! We had a great time chatting and shopping. Pam mentioned that I am a bit of a whirlwind shopping....can't imagine why she would say such a thing. She thought I was quite efficient also....oh yes I don't waste any time at the mall! And what did Scott get? Well...hmmm...a day with the girls...that's what! Ooops...perhaps next time.....
2 comments:
Where are you in your house for that picture?
I think shopping is something we learned from our mom...no one can do it quite like us!
Post a Comment