So the girls must have inherited their unique style from their Auntie Rach. Here are the outfits they chose today: Hailey is going to the Bee Movie (pray it is appropriate and not scary) with Daddy so she chose this lovely outfit...complete with socks over the skin-tight leggings and Karis chose to wear the flower girl dress she wore in Andrea's wedding (of course it looked much better for the wedding...that was BEFORE I put the dry clean only dress in the wash! and she also didn't have it on back - in - the - front). Since I have excellent fashion taste and never went through a unique phase I am assuming they got it from Rach! Can you tell I am trying to get her to comment on my blog? I just go about it in a different way than my sisters!!
3 comments:
Now all they need is a white fur coat and maybe a hat to go with it!
Why is Rachael against posting comments on the blogs?
I'm not, I just don't always have time, unlike these stay-at-home moms.
Post a Comment