Friday, November 2, 2007

A Future Slinging Mom


Here is Karis with her baby in a sling. For Avery's first several months of life she practically lived in her sling...in fact when I would pull her out people would say, "She has so much hair...I never knew because she is always in the sling." So the girls decided they wanted slings so I made them each one. They are so cute "wearing" their babies in slings! In fact Hailey recently told me that she was able to nurse her baby while in the sling...amazing...something I never could quite figure out.....
And take note of Karis' outfit...the gymnastic outfit is hidden in the dirty clothes basket so she has gone back to wearing the swimming suit and tights 24/7.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's quite the gal...complete with a tatoo on her face and ink scribbles on her arm.

Jen said...

That is too cute. What a great idea to make a sling for them!