Friday, November 30, 2007

The Walker!



Well I was starting to get a little concerned that Avery hadn't started walking when all of sudden just this week.....she discovered how to walk!! She is doing so great...using walking almost more than crawling now!! My little baby.....it is so bittersweet.......she really is growing up-14 1/2 months...she is only nursing 3 times a day if that....she doesn't even always seem interested in nursing for very long.....it some ways it will be nice to wean her as I have been pregnant or nursing non-stop for 5 and a half years!! But it will also be really sad for me.....it could still be awhile though....I will just let her take the lead and see what happens. At least she is pretty tiny so I can cuddle her and carry her around in the ergo-carrier a lot....preserve some of her babyhood for as long as I can.....

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute can't wait to see the little girl go.

Hannah said...

Maybe you should post a video.