Saturday I went with my friend Kate to Bellevue. The Creating Keepsakes Convention was going on and it was amazing. You would not believe all the good deals I got so I photographed them all......most of these items were only $1!!! Can you believe it.....it was so thrilling.....then we went shopping and I got some tremendous deals at Ann Taylor Loft...I love that store. I was delighted to learn that denim skirts are back in style!! So I bought one and a couple other items. Kate and I combined purchases and were able to use a 20% off coupon combined with an extra 25% off coupon and we earned 3 $25 coupons off our next purchases...guess we will have to go back. We had lots of fun shopping and eating and chatting!! Thanks Scott and Paul for watching the kiddos all day long.......
The only thing that went wrong was Karis decided to put toilet paper in the sink and turn the water on.....when Scott discovered this the cupboard, floor, hairstuff, and carpet outside the bathroom was soaked....a regular little flood......What a stinker!
Today we went to church and then I took Hailey to a Birthday Party in Yak at Kids Castle...a huge jumping/climbing place. Then we went to the new Costco (love it) and Walmart (very bad I know and I did feel guilty but mostly only bought American made items.....mostly but the other stuff we bought was for Operation Christmas Child...so does giving back to the 3rd world country make up for exploting them......I don't know.....douptful.....)
So that was our weekend.......
4 comments:
Is that why you were calling me this morning, about the skirt? Didn't we discuss that looking beautiful for church isn't as important as worship? I went to Ann Taylor Loft this weekend too and got a pair of jean on sale! If I would have known you were in town I would have met you or something. Maybe next time...
Fun weekend! Looks like you were successful at the convention. I'm going to take a closer look at all those supplies.
Cute! Can't see any stains!
Are you wearing your boots with it?
So are we not supposed to be shopping at Walmart? I rarely go there but do every once in a while
I was wanting to go to the CK convention, just didn't work out this year. I went one year and took a class from Stacy Julian. It was fun! You got great deals. Yes, there are two scrap stores in Yakima now. We're big time! :) One is in Westpark, which is 40th & summitview and the other is down by Home Depot in union Gap. Exciting for Yakima!
Post a Comment