Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Layouts






OK so I just finished this layout so I wanted to post it since everyone has been so nice about my others!! Thanks! And I had to post some from my oh so creative Miss Hailey. I mean I think she is a future Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year.....watch out CD!! I am sure you will all agree that she is quite the talent. I have been reading a great parenting book and the chapter I am on right now is about helping your child realize their God-given purpose in life and helping to draw out those talents...so there you go.....Little Miss Creative....Oh and I hope you can all tell which layout is mine and which are Hailey's....I 'll let you try and guess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering where you got some of the pictures Hailey used...they look like some from that frame we did for mom. I especially love the "blue ribbon beef" stickers! It looks like she spent a lot of time on those with all of the detail. They look really good! I also can't believe how small Emmett looks in the cousins layout! What little cuties.

Andrea said...

Hailey does have talent. I'm very impressed with her layouts. She's such an artist!

Jen said...

Hailey is a talented a little girl!! I have a little scrapbooker myself and I love it!