So I just finished this layout of our trip to Leanvenworth this summer. I totally scraplifted it (to those fellow scrappers out there you know what I mean...everyone else can just be amazed by my creativity). Anyway I used some of my new chipboard and painted it and used some new ribbon. A fast LO but I think it turned out great!
And Hailey spent her afternoon creating the collages. I love how creative she is. She will literally craft for hours and comes up with some really cool things. She used several mediums here....feathers, wiggle eyes, and wooden disposable spoons, ribbon, puff balls, and mosaic squares....pretty good don't you think!
4 comments:
Roc is amazed!!!!!!!!!!
She takes after her mother, I guess. I put together the scrapbook I found, plus some paper, but some of it is large scraps. Hopefully she will enjoy it! (I'll send it with Becky for craft day.)
Cute layout! Hailey sounds a lot like my Abby. She can do crafts for hours and hours. Love that about her! :)
I love that you're photographing your layouts and sharing. Now you've made me really want the silhouette thing. But I'm doing the math of how many weeks of allowance it would take.... is it worth it?? Tell Hailey I love her art!
Post a Comment