So yesterday Karis says to me, "I ate money yesterday." I said, "WHAT?" She says, "Yeah...I swallowed some money and it kind of made me choke and it hurt and I don't ever want to do that again." To which Hailey in horror says, "Mom did she really eat money?"
Well I am thinking she must have since her description was so accurate so I called the dr. and they said to check her poop for the next 2 weeks and if it doesn't pass to take her in.....ummmm...am I a horrible mother if I decide not to check her poop...how exactly does that work.....and how would I do that? So I am hoping that she either didn't eat money or if she did that it passes quickly......
And we will have to teach her the value of coins....we can't be eating them...which also makes me a little hesitant to touch any coins considering where they could have been....I am sure Karis is not the first child to do this....I am going to stick with the credit card for now on!!
3 comments:
Get some latex gloves!
Oh that girl! Make her check her own poop and show you the coin! :)
Oh man, that is awful! I agree with you on not wanting to check the poop....I have no idea how you would do that?! Crazy girl!
Post a Comment