OK here is the recipe: All I do is a basic bread recipe the one in the Betty Crocker cookbook for white bread and I add a little extra sugar. Let it rise once and then put on a cube of butter-yes a cube!- and brown sugar and cinnamon and roll up and cut. Put the rolls in a pan and let rise. Then bake at 350. Then frost with 2 oz. cream cheese, 1/2 cube melted butter, almond, and 1 adn 1/2 cups powdered sugar all creamed together. Frost while hot.
HI Abby!! Your girls are soooo beautiful. What a great family the Lord has blessed you with. Being a mom is the best. We're busy busy, and loving it. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was great to catch up with your family happenings. By the way I'm going to try these cinnamon rolls!!! AMAZING!
6 comments:
Yes, Emmett would like some.
You should post the recipe! They do look delicious!
Those look delicious! I would love the recipe too!
They do look delicious. I am hoping to make some for my family around the holidays! I would love the recipe too!
brownell98@msn.com
OK here is the recipe:
All I do is a basic bread recipe the one in the Betty Crocker cookbook for white bread and I add a little extra sugar.
Let it rise once and then put on a cube of butter-yes a cube!- and brown sugar and cinnamon and roll up and cut. Put the rolls in a pan and let rise. Then bake at 350. Then frost with 2 oz. cream cheese, 1/2 cube melted butter, almond, and 1 adn 1/2 cups powdered sugar all creamed together. Frost while hot.
HI Abby!! Your girls are soooo beautiful. What a great family the Lord has blessed you with. Being a mom is the best. We're busy busy, and loving it. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was great to catch up with your family happenings. By the way I'm going to try these cinnamon rolls!!! AMAZING!
Sara
Post a Comment