Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Quite The Productive Day!

The girls waited all day to do this....build a snowman with Daddy...not a lot of snow but they managed!
And I waited all day for this....Tigger and Friends came out with a new Christmas DVD today so Scott picked it up for the girls on the way home....Hailey especially is thrilled!

And I managed to organize the towel closet and turn part of it into a pantry....since there have been so many good deals on canned items lately...notice all the olives and cranberry sauce...the funny thing is somehow I ended up with 33 cans instead of 32...I really hope I didn't end up paying full price for that extra can....
Yes I know you are all envious of my exciting life!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the snowman...I can't believe you have that much snow!

Becky said...

Looks like you stocked up on the 50cent beans too