So I have no photo because I didn't think Avery throwing herself on the floor sobbing and the girls fighting was much to take a picture of......
The daylight savings thing must be to blame....the last couple mornings everyone has gotten up between 6 and 6:30....these are the children who usually sleep until at least 7:30 and sometimes until 8:30!!! So needless to say we have had a lot of crabbiness and fighting. I am just getting into the whole fighting scene now that Karis is old enough to fight back and let me tell you it isn't pretty. So those of you with multiple kids out there what is the best solution? I figure I can either take the item away or isolate them but frankly sometimes it seems like to much work and I try to ignore it but then I end up getting really frustrated!! In fact I yelled at them yesterday and felt terrible especially when Karis said, "Mommy -now I don't ever want you to yell at me agian...OK?"
And Avery.....oh my.....I always thought the 3rd child was supposed to be miss laid-back but wow..this girl is opinionated!!! She screams when she gets mad, arches her back, and now throws her head down in despair. I am trying really hard not to give in when she does this and hoping it will work itself out of her little system sometime soon......
So anyway....not the best mothering day of my life but hoping tomorrow gets a little better.....
2 comments:
Just put them all in the garage. Just kidding, I have no idea what you do. I am blessed to have one perfectly behaved child!
We all have those days when we look forward to bedtime and can remind ourselves that tomorrow is a new day! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment