Sunday, November 18, 2007

Prayers Needed

Most of you know my beautiful sister in law Katie. Katie is 12 weeks pregnant with her 2nd baby and desperately needs our prayers. Here is a link on hyperemisis the condition Katie has.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJDHuX4Xo
This explains it much better than I can. Please pray for healing for Katie. She is so very ill that she can not even function. She went through this with Sadie and now is going through it again. It is really hard to see her and Josh suffering. I can't stand the flu for 24 hours....I can't imagine for months.......
I have put up little sticky notes in my house with her name on them so that every time I see one I remember to pray for her. Every prayer helps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Abby! We do our best to pray for Katie everytime we think about her.

Anonymous said...

I just had a chance to view the utube video. Thought sounds extremely difficult. We will keep her in our prayers.
Kristi