Friday, November 9, 2007

Our Furry New Addition






That's right...because there aren't enough girls around here we decided to add another...a little furry one that is.....Gracie Amelia is 8 weeks old and a beautiful Boxer puppy. We are so excited....well most of us, Karis and Avery have spent the evening crying everytime she comes near them...we are hoping they get over it soon.....After 4 long years for Scott being without a Boxer he finally has one!!
Hailey informed me that she is the Mommy and I can be the Grandma!

6 comments:

Alicen said...

OH

My

Goodness....

You're a brave girl, Abby! :)

Becky said...

She is so big already. Are your floors clean now? :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful puppy, I love her name.

I cant imagine adding a puppy to the mix, Scott is one lucky guy!

Katie

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm suprised at how big she is too. What a cute name.

Anonymous said...

I heard Boxers are dangerous to have around kids.

Abby said...

Who wrote this comment? I have always heard they are safe around kids, if they aren't I want to know!