
First I love all the nice comments!!! Thanks so much...I will be drawing on Sunday. But my wonderful sister Hannah came and gave me a photoshop lesson and I just created this! I am very, very new at this and have so much to learn but this is my first on my own creation! I only had to call her once. Andrea you have got to start this- you will LOVE it!!
5 comments:
Good job, that is about as much as I know too, but I love it! It gets kind of addicting...
You may want to check the comment for Kele and the link VERY QUICKLY! It is PORN!
DONT CLICK ON THE LINK FROM KELE!! I HAVE INFORMED ABBY AND SHE IS GOING TO REMOVE IT SOON.
OK so I have no idea how to delete comments...could someone help me out here? Yuck.....
log into to your blog, go to posts, click on comments on the one with the bad one, then you will be at your blog and click on the trash can to delete the comment. Call me if you can't get it to work.
Post a Comment