So last night I made a really good dinner- green enchiladas- they have chicken and cream cheese and green sauce. Really delicious. On the girl's plates I gave them some enchiladas, beans, mixed veggies, and frozen blueberries. Avery ate everything or at least tried it as usual. Hailey tried everything and Karis refused to try anything!
Me: Karis...I know you like enchiladas...just try it
Karis: (Who got up at 5:50 and didn't nap!!) Sobbing....NEVER! (With quite a passionate voice)
Me: OK Karis go play but when you get hungry it won't be a problem because I will just leave your dinner here for you to eat
Karis: Sobbing....I will NEVER eat it and I will NEVER try it.
The funny thing was her feelings were so intense about this and it was comical because it was such a big deal to her....as if we were going to force feed her green enchiladas (which she usually eats and loves!!) I really wanted to video tape her but figured it would be rather disrespectful to in essence mock her misery. So at 8:30 last night when I dumped her whole plate of food down the garbage disposal I realized something...when Karis says NEVER she means NEVER!!
(Don't worry she didn't starve...she had a bedtime snack of cheese nips which she ate quite happily.) 3 year olds...you just never know....
And thanks so much to everyone who has voted in my poll and commented on Avery's sleep. I am feeling much better about it and hope it lasts for years!!
And does anyone know why all of sudden the spell check doesn't work on blogger? Or is is just me?
3 comments:
I can't wait until she goes through puberty! :)
I have been having problems with the spell checker too. You can copy your post into word and do it that way, or just manually fix the spelling takes longer but gets the job done. Also the green enchalidas sound good, I have a similar reciepe but maybe you could give us yours?
Thanks so much for your kind and encouraging comment. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment