Monday, March 10, 2008

Brings Back Memories


Watching our girls play brings back so many memories for me. Becky and I especially spent hours in make-believe land dreaming up all kinds of scenarios and now the girls are doing the same. I love to watch their creativity in action. It amazes me at times. Here they are.....in their tent, the table was the door, and Karis was a biting cow. I learned that because Avery tried to crash the party and Hailey informed her not to come any closer because the cow bites. Poor Avery....too little to be any real fun yet because she messes it all up!! Guess she's just not part of the sisters club yet! (Little inside joke that Hannah will be able to relate to.)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ahh the good old days.

Anonymous said...

Did I ever get to become part of the sisters' club?