Monday, March 31, 2008

Fun Weekend



Matt and Kristi came for the weekend. We always love having them here. I even made my debut on the new hit TV show "Cooking In The Country". There is a link for it on the food network but the traffic is so high today that it may be easier to access it here. Unfortunately it is just a sneak peak of the end of the show because we are having some technological problems. We hope to show the show in its entirety sometime soon.
It was great hanging out with the Craigs! We had good conversation, a walk around town with coffee (well Kristi and I did), played an exciting strategy game that I won both times, and had lots of laughs. Thanks guys for coming! We miss you already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was little hard to hear because of all the children noise in the background. Also, are you going to share your recipe?

Becky said...

yes we want the recipe please!

Rachelle said...

Recipe please?

Can we come visit sometime soon? I would love to see you and a road trip sounds great.

Kristi said...

Thanks for a lovely weekend:-) Tell Hailey that she makes wonderful cookies. I wonder where she gets that? Hope all the rearranging is going well.